UltraVision™ Plates in 384 and 96 well formats
- Get Quote
UltraVision™ plates consist of a frame and a special ultraclear base with improved transmision at low wavelengths (see graph below).
The ultraclear base allows DNA measurements at 260/280nm wavelengths in a medium or high throughput.
The plates fit most microplate readers and can be handled easily by robotic systems.
- Ultraclear base improves transmission for low wavelengths
- Peel-back film on the base for scratch-free surface (384-well plate)
- Optimum signal-to-noise ratio
- Alphanumeric grid reference
- Low profile lid available
- Suitable for heat and adhesive sealing
- Free from DNAse, RNAse and human genomic DNA