Tissue Culture Flat Tube
- Get Quote
For many years, the typical TPP yellow color has stood for and guaranteed a stable, slip-free stacking of several flasks with visually attractive marking areas. TPP tissue culture tubes are a special extension to the tissue culture flask product range.
TPP tissue culture tubes are an extension to the tissue culture flask product range. Your All-in-one solution for cultivation, incubation and microscopy.
The features of the unique tissue culture flat tube 10
- Multifunctional: cultivation, incubation, examination under microscopy, centrifugation…
- concial shape of the tube eases the removal of the pellet
- 10 cm2 surface activated growth area with new surface quality resulting in crystal clear transparency
- large opening for complete access of pipettes and scrappers
- great clarity for visual control with inverse microscopes
- sloped and flattened upper side results in reduced refraction
- centrifugation in a 50 ml standard adapter at 1200 g
- segmental packaging of 4 protects the individual tubes of scratches during transportation and handling
- bag slits with laser perforation for easy opening mechanism
The corresponding TPP tissue culture rack fits 8 x tubes in a horizontal position for storage in a CO2 incubator.
Features of the tissue culture tube 20:
- 20 cm2 surface activated growth area
- growth area over a length of 50 mm
- volume graduations up to the tip
- specially formed 10-sided comb from «VENT» screw cap with “Click” avoids inadvertent rolling and enables regaining previous positions
- a click to the lock position and the «VENT» screw cap is in the aeration pisition, whcih guarantees constant air flow even when the tube is in vertical pisition.
- fits a 15 ml standard tube adapter, can be spun up to 1200 g
- convenient re-closable zipper bag with laser perforation
|Type||Product No.||Growth Surface
|Material||Qty / Bag||Qty / Case|
|91106||20||VENT||5||1200||16 x 120||PS||20||800|
|91243||10||conical, Filter||10||1200||30 x 105||PS||4||216|
|99018||Rack||8 tubes||200 x 88 x 72||PP||1||28|