Tissue Culture Dishes
- Get Quote
Innovative features and outstanding cell growth properties make the TPP Tissue Culture Dishes the ideal choice for adherent cell culture in research and industry. These optically clear, high-grade polystyrene dishes are tissue culture treated only on the base of the dish with a non-treated ring surrounding the growing surface to prevent cell attachment on the edge. A serrated ring around the bottom dish makes pick-up and handling of the dishes safe and easy, while also minimizing the risk of dish droppage due to lid/base disassembly.
Tissue culture dishes are designed for manual handling. The yellow inscription field on the lid and the matt inscription field on the base enable a defined positioning
of the lid. The side walls of the dish are not treated for tissue growth.
Advantages of the tissue culture dishes:
- surface treatment of the growth area developped by TPP optimally enhances the proliferation of the cells
- the gripping ring: often copied, never reached! prevents accidental dropping of the dish bottom.
- serrations in the gripping ring render the dish grip secure
- yellow marking area on side of the lid, frosted on side of the bottom
- stacking ring on the lid and corresponding ridge on the base provide an extremely secure stacking feature. Vents provide airflow between stacked dishes for consistent growth conditions and prevention of condensation
- cams on the inside of the dish lid function as spacer and enable a constant movement of air and limit condensation
- numeric “clock” markings (12, 3, 6, 9) in the base of the dish divide it into quadrants for quick orientationstem
|Type||Product No.||Growth surface
|Material||Qty / Bag||Qty / Case|
|93040||9.2||34||40 x 11||PS||20||900|
|93060||22.1||53||60 x 16||PS||14||840|
|93100||60.1||87||96 x 21||PS||10||240|
|93150||147.8||137||146 x 21||PS||5||100|