SpectraMax M Series
- Get Quote
SpectraMax® M Series is a family of multimode readers including the high performance M5e and efficient M2 for cuvette, or 6-, 12-, 24-, 48-, 96- and 384-well plate reader assays. The M Series provides dual monochromatic optics allowing for a wide range of applications from UV-visible absorbance to HTRF.
- HTRF cAMP HiRange Assay on SpectraMax Multi-Mode Microplate Readers
- IMAP Phosphodiesterase Assays on SpectraMax Multi-Mode Microplate Readers
- Quantitating Double-stranded DNA with Quant-iT PicoGreen dsDNA Reagent and SpectraMax Fluorescence Microplate Readers
- Non-invasive Measurement of Fluorescent Proteins in Live Cells in Molecular Devices’ Microplate Fluorometers
- IMAP FP Kinase Assays on the SpectraMax M5 Multi-Mode Microplate Reader
- HTRF cAMP Dynamic 2 and IP-One Assays Using the SpectraMax M5e Multi-Mode Microplate Reader
- High-throughput Multiplexed Inflammation Assay using Primary Cells
SpectraMax M Series – Brochure
View SpectraMax M2-M5e Series Comparison Table
Patented AutoPMT Optimization System
- The patented AutoPMT optimization system adjusts the fluorescence detector to each sample well’s concentration and normalizes the raw data, extending the dynamic range of assays so that low, medium, and high signals can be captured from the same plate.
Patented PathCheck Pathlength Measurement Technology
- Offers the capability to measure the depth (optical pathlength) of samples in a temperature independent manner using the patented PathCheck® Technology. With SoftMax Pro® Software, the PathCheck Technology automatically normalizes the well absorbance.
SpectraTest® ABS1, FL1, and LM1 Validation Plates for hardware validation of absorbance, fluorescence, and luminescence modes
- IQ/OQ/PQ documentation
- SoftMax Pro Data Acquisition & Analysis Software validation package
- Software tools for FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
Automating with Ease
- Offers seamless integration with the StakMax® Stacker, Molecular Devices’ own integrated microplate stacker designed exclusively for SpectraMax Microplate Readers and AquaMax®Microplate Washers.