Sentino® Microbiology Pump
- Get Quote
Maximise workspace and minimise contamination risk
- Compact design – Small footprint frees valuable benchtop space and provides flexibility in arranging workspace for optimal efficiency and workflow.
- Minimal height – Allows convenient use in a hood fitted with a sash that can limit upward range of motion during routine analysis.
- Disposable fluid path – Simple to load and completely disposable to eliminate potential biofilm build-up. There is no need to clean, wrap, and autoclave a bulky multi-place manifold. The potential for sporadic and unnecessary contamination is removed.
- Peristaltic flow design – Pulls sample through the filter and fluid path eliminating the need for a vacuum source. Also ensures the fluid flows in one direction without the potential for back-up and contamination of analysis.
- Fixed filtration parameters – Meets the Membrane Filter (MF) Technique filtration parameters described in U.S. EPA, ISO, and ASTM standards. Fixed conditions also prevent changes to filtration parameters that may adversely affect colony recoveries and integrity of results.
- Safety feature – Eliminates a fluid trap under the vacuum, preventing implosion accidents.
- Easy to clean – Shape of unit and materials of construction are easy to wipe down with standard laboratory disinfectants.
- Simple operation – Soft-touch keypad has simple on/off function and pulse features to control filtration. No complicated programming necessary to validate.
Materials of Construction
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate ABS-blended polymer
- Keypad and Label: Polyester
- Pump Head: PEI with PTFE-filled PBT rollers
- Fluid Path Adaptor: Polypropylene
- Hose Material: Thermoplastic elastomer
- Length: 13.6 cm (5.4 in.)
- Width: 9.5 cm (3.7 in.)
- Height: 10.4 cm (4.1 in.)
- Weight: 680 g (1.5 lbs.)
- Hose Dimensions: 4.8 mm (3/16 in.) ID x 7.9 mm (5/16 in.) OD [1.6 mm (1/16 in.) wall thickness]
- Operation: 15-30 ºC (59-86 ºF)
- Storage: -15-45 ºC (5-113 ºF)
- Fluid path should be allowed to equilibrate to operation range before use
- Voltage: 12.0 V
- Type: NiMH (nickel metal hydride)
- Voltage: 24.0 V
AC/DC Power Transformer
- 24 VDC 1.6 Amp 100-240 VAC, 47-63 Hz
- Input Interface: IEC 320 3-pin socket
- Output Interface (Power Entry Plug): 2.5 mm barrel jack
- 13180: IEC 320 connector and NEMA 5-15P grounded plug
- 13181: IEC 320 connector and European CEE 7/7 plug, and IEC 320 connector and UK BS1363 plug