Microlab STAR M Liquid Handling Workstations
- Get Quote
** NEW **
Reinventing the revolutionary automated liquid handling system.
- Modular Arm MPH
Expand your system.
The new STAR M makes it easy to adapt to future demands – you don’t have to decide when you start automating, the STAR M comes standard with the “arm MPH” that allows adding multi-probe heads and other tools at any time.
- Expansion options
- Multi-probe head 96 TADM
Ultimate process safety with a volume range of 1 – 1000µl; two channel capacitance Liquid Level Detection (LLD); 96 individual pressure sensors; MAD – monitored air displacement; TADM.
- High throughput 2D barcode
Allows for correct loading checks and sample identification on load.
- Enhanced error recovery
- Easy customisation of error handling
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface (for insufficient liquid errors, missing samples and similar cases)
- Enhanced pipetting patterns
- Simply add different sources or targets within the pipetting step (making additional programming steps unnecessary)
- Using this “Merge Sequence” streamlines the process and removes potential error sources
- More deck space
- VENUS 4.5 provides optimal use of deck space, allowing placement of carriers in the “minus” (left of Track 1) area.
- Functional carriers like the ODTC (On-Deck Thermal Cycler), that cannot make use of the Autoload feature can be placed here, making more room for carriers on the deck.
- More security
- With the TADM performance check, users can verify the proper function of all pipetting channels directly from within the VENUS software – no need for additional soft- or hardware.
- More throughput
- VENUS Dynamic Scheduler is standard
- Users can optimise their assays and the system dynamically makes use of free tools to prepare the next samples: for e.g., while the first batch is incubating on a heater/cooler, the pipetting channels can already prepare the next batch of samples.
- The system automatically makes optimal use of all resources and dynamically adapts to reduced or prolonged steps.
Dynamic Liquid Classification
- More liquid handling
- The new “DLC” was designed to allow the STAR-M to classify liquids based on their physical properties.
- Not only does this save time when handling unknown liquids, it also improves pipetting precision and accuracy of those unknown liquids.
- Total aspiration and dispense monitoring
- The perpetual condition monitoring system
- Increased system uptime through proactive intervention
- No workflow interruption
- Pre-planned service visits
- Faster service reaction time