- Get Quote
The FLIPR® Tetra High Throughput Cellular Screening System dramatically accelerates the ability to screen libraries of candidate compounds against GPCRs and ion channel targets, which ultimately reduces the time-to-market for new drug therapies. The system is optimized for use with both fluorescent and luminescent assays with user-changeable 96-, 384-, and 1536 well heads for maximum flexibility.
The FLIPRTETRA® System from Molecular Devices is an industry-renowned instrument for monitoring GPCRs and ion channels.
Industry-renowned, flexible, and reliable real-time kinetic cellular assay screening system for identifying early leads against GPCR and ion channel receptors.
FLIPR® Tetra System utilizes Molecular Devices ScreenWorks® System Control Software to define and run experimental protocols. Using a drag-and-drop interface, protocols can be easily set up to include:
- Fluorescent or luminescent read modes
- Simultaneous transfer of 96, 384, or 1536 liquid or cells in suspension
- Complex quadrant, multiple aspirations, or multiple dispensing liquid handling
- Single or ratiometric kinetic cell-based reading
- Tip washing with up to two solvents
- Cell suspension delivery with automatable cleaning protocols
- Simple-to-create automation protocols
ScreenWorks Software is both flexible and user-friendly. During protocol set-up, only relevant options are displayed, based on the installed fluidics and optics hardware, making it easy to choose parameters that are right for each assay. Live and information-rich data in 96-, 384- or 1536-well plate format is displayed while testing. Specific wells can be grouped for analysis or data export purposes. Graphs and tables can be easily copied and pasted into documents, presentations or worksheets, and different reductions can be selected for group statistics, making results readily accessible.
- FLIPR® Tetra Brochure
- FLIPR Tetra Datasheet
- ScreenWorks ScreenWorks® Peak Pro™ Software
- FLIPR Tetra Aequorin Option
- FLIPR Tetra Assay/ex LED/em Filter Configuration Chart
- Pin Tool Liquid Handling for the FLIPR Tetra System
- FLIPR Tetra Fluorometric Imaging Plate Reader and FLIPR Calcium Assay Kit: Comparison of Intracellular Calcium Measurements in 96-, 384- and 1536-Well Formats
- High-throughput Cardiotoxicity Assays using Stem Cell-derived Cardiomyocytes
- FLIPR Calcium 5 Assay Kit: A Homogeneous Solution for GPCR Assays
- Live Cell Gi – and Gs – coupled GPCR second messenger signaling on the FLIPR Tetra System with the Promega GloSensor cAMP Assay
- Live Cell Beating Assay Using Human iPSC-Derived Cardiomyocytes for Evaluation of Drug Efficacy and Toxicity
- Ratiometric Calcium Flux Measurments using Fura-2 CA2+ Indicator on the FLIPR Tetra System
- Fluorescence Based Neurotransmilter Transporter Uptake Assay
- Automated Functional Cellular Analyses of Human iPS-derived Cardiomyocytes