- Get Quote
Replaces the need for water-cooled condensers in over 95% of all common chemistry applications.
Findenser is a super air condenser that uses a finned aluminium jacket to provide excellent heat transfer, removing the need for water cooling.
What are the benefits?
- No risk of flooding from running water
- Eliminate water purchase and disposal costs
- For solvent volumes from 5ml up to 1 litre
- Helps meet sustainable water reduction targets
No risk of flooding
The potential for major leaks and flooding is a risk with any constantly running water supply. The implications can be both costly (flood damage) and with the presence of electrical equipment, a major safety hazard.
How much water is your lab wasting?
A survey of 53 chemists at one leading research site showed that they were using over 10 million litres of water per year on cooling water condensers.
Compared with a single water condenser, running for just 4 hours a day, Findenser will give you a return on your investment in less than one year.
How does Findenser work?
- Findenser comprises of an internal glass condenser and an external, finned aluminium jacket, between which a small amount of water is permanently sealed.
- The glass condenser is designed to have a greater internal surface area than traditional condensers, giving it increased heat transfer capacity.
- The finned jacket fits around the glass condenser, further increasing the external surface area.
- The result is a ‘super air condenser’ that performs as well as a traditional water condenser.