Cooled Carousel 6 Plus
- Get Quote
Low temperature parallel synthesis from ambient down to -78°C.
Allows for sub-ambient reactions in a range of round-bottom flasks from 5 to 250ml, with the option of an inert, moisture-free atmosphere.
- Simultaneously performs up to six cooled and stirred reactions to -78°C
- Powerful, even stirring – reservoir fits
on to a Carousel stirring hotplate.
- Robust HDPE cooling reservoir is compatible with a wide range of cooling mixtures, including dry-ice/acetone for manually controlled cooling from ambient down to
- Insulated foam core maintains low temperatures for long periods, whilst protecting the stirrer from freezing.
- Insulation also reduces condensation and ice formation on outer surfaces of reservoir.
- HDPE lid keeps your reaction cooler for longer, minimises ice formation on your flasks (maintaining visibility of the contents) and prevents spitting from the cooling mixture.
- Round design makes all reaction flasks visible and allows easy addition of reagents and solvents, with no need to lean into the fumehood.