Benchtop Cooling Workstations
- Get Quote
CoolBox, CoolRack and CoolCell LX: Ice-free cooling and freezing systems
- Benchtop cooling workstations that provide sample cooling or freezing without ice, electricity or batteries.
- CoolBox XT system can be used with either tubes and plates.
- Ideal for cooling cryoprotectants and thawing.
- Suitable for use in hoods and cGMP areas.
- Use with internal cooling core to provide cooling of samples for up to 16 hours at 0 to 4°C with lid closed, (or up to 10 hours with lid open).
- The CoolBox XT system is capable of keeping samples below 0°C for up to 5 hours, with lid open.
- Can be used with dry ice to create a compact, portable, snap-freezing workstation for bacteria, virus or proteins.