Carousel 6 Plus
- Get Quote
Parallel synthesiser that simultaneously heats, cools, stirs and refluxes multiple samples under an inert atmosphere.
Accepts round-bottom flasks from 5 to 250ml.
- Powerful, even magnetic stirring – fits
on to a Carousel stirring hotplate.
- Rapid and controlled heating to 180°C.
- Efficient water cooled reflux head.
- Perform reactions under an inert atmosphere.
- Quick to set-up, easy to use
and maintenance free.
- Wide range of vessel sizes from 5ml
- Interchangeable flask formats; sidearms, baffles, wide neck and azeotropic.
Rapid Heating & Efficient Refluxing…
- Circular, solid aluminium base transmits heat rapidly and evenly to all positions.
- Boils six flasks of water in less than
- Digital temperature controller gives accurate temperature control of either the block or solution to within +/- 0.5°C.
- PTFE heat protection ring helps protect user from accidental contact with hot aluminium base.
- Removable aluminium inserts in Reflux Head allow easy removal of flasks, yet maintain good heat transfer for refluxing. Built in spring clip retains flasks once aluminium insert is removed.
- Acetal quick-release valved couplings
on the side of reflux head allow disconnection of cooling water without loss of water.
- Acetal quick-release coupling on top of the reflux head facilitates supply of inert gas or vacuum.