AcroPrep Filter Plates
- Get Quote
A variety available (please see specifications).
AcroPrep™ Advance 96-Well Filter Plates for Multiplexing
Superior Bead Recovery and Low Levels of
False Positives Ensure Assay Reproducibility
- Smooth well wall provides efficient bead recovery, ensuring reproducible results lot after lot
- High performance membrane does not trap microspheres in the membrane matrix
- In serological assays, Supor® membrane effectively removes IgG complexes, thus reducing nonspecific reactivity of the microspheres and reducing false positives
- New well design results in faster, more uniform filtration rates across the plate with reduced hold-up volume
- New outlet tip geometry minimizes sample leakage and loss during incubation steps so that acquisition times are not affected
- Intrinsic plate and membrane properties minimize target loss from non-specific binding
AcroPrep™ Advance 96-Well Filter Plates for Aqueous Filtration
Fast Processing with Efficient
Removal of Particulates
- New well geometry results in faster, more uniform filtration rates across the plate with reduced hold-up volume
- New outlet tip geometry facilitates direct flow of samples into receiver plate without concerns of crosscontamination
- Varied membrane and pore size selection offers efficient particulate removal
- Manufactured in accordance with SBS guidelines, allowing plates to be run in manual, semi-automated and automated processes
- Smooth top surface and textured window allow for easy labeling on the plates, as well as provide easy usage orientation through the A1 corner notch
AcroPrep™ Advance 96-Well Filter Plates for Solvent Filtration
Robust Chemical Resistance Provides
Compatibility with Harsh Organics and Aqueous Solutions
- Chemically resistant materials provide a stable platform to process samples in organic solvents
- Inert materials of construction ensure complete recovery of samples and low non-specific binding
- New well design results in faster, more uniform filtration rates across the plate and reduces hold-up volume
- Innovative outlet tip geometry provides direct flow of samples into receiver plate without concerns of cross-contamination
AcroPrep™ 384-well Filter Plates, 100 µL
Ideal for Use in High Volume, High
Throughput Sample Prep Applications
- Plates are constructed from chemically-resistant, biologically-inert polypropylene with a clear polystyrene lid.
- Robotic-friendly design has single-piece construction, designed in accordance with the ANSI/SBS X-2004 standards. Plates are stackable with and without lids.
- Eliminates crosstalk between wells. Membranes are individually sealed in each well with a proprietary sealing process and each well has a fluid director.
- A serialized barcode label allows the use of automated tracking systems and identifies the membrane type.
- Available in a variety of membrane configurations to meet the requirements of numerous applications.